Free legal advice for older Tasmanians
Are you an older Tasmanian who needs legal advice? Or are you worried about an older person you know?
Legal Aid offers free, private and confidential legal advice, representation or referrals.
We can also advise and assist with:
- Advance care planning
- Guardianship Board matters
- Lifestyle and financial decisions
- Powers of Attorney
- Family conflict
- Scams and fraud or other criminal matters
- Abuse or neglect of older people
- Protection orders
- Any other issue that affects older people
Where is this offered?
This service is offered at:
COTA Tasmania 'Westella'
181 Elizabeth Street, Hobart
When is this service offered?
This service operates on the first Thursday of every month (except January) from 10am to 12 noon.
How do I make an appointment?
Contact COTA Tasmania on (03) 6231 3265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org