Magnolia Place is a specialist homelessness service funded by the Crown through the Department of Health and Human Services. They offer short term crisis accommodation for women and their children experiencing homelessness. The majority of their clients are homeless due to family violence.
- A safe place for women and children
- Secure, affordable, self-contained accommodation
- A supportive environment with individual support from a highly qualified team
- Assistance and referral to obtain longer term housing
- Provision of essential transport
- Referral to appropriate agencies
- Library, computer and internet available on request