CLE Program in Schools
A lawyer is available to come to a school to talk to students on various topics. Our presentations can be tailored to a specific age group and delivered to a class or assembly.
We also participate in expos and other special events hosted by schools.
Popular topics for presentations include:
- Consent and e-Safety (consent to sex, sexting and social media use, power in relationships)
- Being Cyber Safe (bullying and social media use)
- Party Safe (drugs, alcohol, consent to sex, parties)
- Dealing with Police (rights when dealing with Police)
- Going It Alone (for school leavers - renting, cars, phones, workplace)
- Violence (one-hit punch, bullying, peer pressure)
Call us on 1300 366 611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.